Dear EXX Users:
Since the new upgrade of the EXX.COM platform, we have pursued the ultimate goal of protecting users' rights and interests. In order to achieve this goal, we will periodically review the project tokens of the EXX.COM platform, mainly considers whether the project has continuous operations in the process of industry changes and whether there are good secondary market transactions in the tokens. Project tokens that do not meet this conditions will be delisted. The review includes but are not limited to the following aspects:
1. Project completion
● Whether the project team is advancing the project in accordance with the white paper and community agreement. This includes the extent to which major events are achieved at the main time nodes published by the white paper, and the extent to which the business model is implemented.
● Project technology progress. Including the progress of smart contract development, the progress of the main network online.
● Project data progress. Including chain operation data, Dapp project operation data, or third-party developer related data, etc., community size, etc.
2. Founding team status
● The core members of team are continuously resigned.
● There are commercial unethical or dishonest behaviors. For example, the core personnel of the team are suspected of operating the market, misleading the community, individuals facing major legal issues, or the transfer of benefits of related projects.
● The core staff of the team are notified of violations by the judicial department, regulatory authorities, etc.
● The core staff of the team have negative reports or comments such as major scandals.
3. Community status
● The main information channels of the project cannot be accessed, such as the official website, GitHub, social media and community.
● Social media has not disclosed any project progress information for more than one month without prior notice.
● The propaganda of the project involves exaggeration, inducing community, malicious fraud, manipulation of currency prices, and other acts that seriously harm the interests of the community.
● The project party sells the tokens in violation of the white paper after the project goes online through other means such as replacement.
● The project founding team or foundation release the frozen token or transfer the token privately not in accordance with the white paper without public disclosure.
4. Operation status
● The project is unmaintained or cannot be directly connected to the project's operations staff.
● The core business of the project is actually in the form of subcontracting. Such as technology development and commercial promotion.
● There are major negative news in the project operation. Such as the exchange of interests, the existence of major loopholes on technology or product .
● The project has not been able to completed in accordance with the white paper several times. Such as the extension of the main network, product online delays and so on.
5, other circumstances
● Cannot cooperate with EXX to deal with sudden abnormal fluctuations of tokens in time.
● Do not respond to the community or maliciously harm the community.
● Other major incidents are handled.
Based on the above criteria, we have decided to stop trading at 18:00 (UTC+8) on July 23, 2019, Hong Kong time and delist the following transaction pairs for the following tokens:
EXX continues to improve its service with a better user experience.
Thank you for your support of EXX. We will make unremitting efforts to protect the rights and interests of the users, cooperate with the project parties to jointly promote the progress of the project, and maintain the fairness, openness and transparency of the blockchain industry.
July 16, 2019